The April – September 2014 edition of the Blackburn Bushland News is now available.
Our latest newsletter includes:
- Bird Surveys at both the Blackburn Lake Sanctuary and the Blackburn Creeklands.
- News snippets covering the Kalang Park Pavilion upgrade, path realignment at the Creeklands Main St entrance and fox control.
- Water Quality issues including testing at Blackburn Lake, pollution in the creek and dog excrement.
- Recognition for volunteers – Peter Wise at the Lake and Alan Lodge from the Creeklands.
- Formation of a new Below the Lake Friends group looking after our corridor in the Naughton Grove /Rosalind Crescent area.
- Contact points.
- Dates for your calendar.
Read all the news: Blackburn Bushland News: April-September, 2014